Job Title: Disability Support Worker
Working Hours: casual employment
Job Type: Full Time
Pay rate: Award rate based on level + super
Shifts available in Victoria: Chelsea, Moonee Ponds suburbs and surrounding suburbs.
Shifts Available: Day, Afternoons, Night, Weekends
Primary responsibility will be to support NDIS participants living with a disability in their private homes, with community engagement, social activities, attend appointments etc.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in the disability sector
- A relevant qualification in Disability, Community or Individual Support area
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check and NDIS worker screening check
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid(HLTAID003 or HLTAID004) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
Apply by forwarding an email outlining you availability and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.