Separation/Divorce Counselling @ HappinessFirst
Could help you to:
- realign and face the new dynamics
- work though emotions, such as being angry, shocked and feeling rejected
- start a conversation that may be too difficult to have without assistance
- grow stronger as a person and/or family
- understand that, possibly, their actions didn’t cause the break up
- work though feelings of being ashamed, guilty, overwhelmed or fearful
- accept the change and understand new roles
- understand future step parent and/or family member roles
What’s the HappinessFirst Difference?
HappinessFirst counselling offers a non-judgmental space for exploring the separation/divorce dynamics, changes in lifestyle and the family environment. We provide a safe place where all family members have a voice and can be heard.
Separation/divorce Counselling sessions are 90 minutes long, giving each member enough time to be heard. Counselling sessions can be accessed face to face, by phone, Skype or Facetime.
Book your session today to start the healing journey. You may choose to attend the first session individually and then together at a later date. A maximum of 4 family members can attend at the one time. Chat or email our office to get a better feel of which option is better for you.
How much does Counselling cost?
HappinessFirst tries to keep fees at a minimun. We offer fee-for-service, medicare, private health fund, community funded and NDIS covered counselling.
Conact us to work out what your counselling fees will be.
Want more information or to make an appointment?
If you would like more information call us on 1300 885 493 or email email@example.com to discuss your situation and how we can help you. You can also request a call back by using the Request an Appointment form