HappinessFirst Learning – Is low confidence or low self-esteem holding you back? Have you experienced setbacks that have damaged your belief in yourself? It is possible to change!! This course is designed to teach and reinforce real world skills, that can be applied independently by the participant once they have completed the course for that they can learn to live their best life yet!!
Who is the class designed for ?
This course is designed for those who want to remove blocks in their life. (aged 7+). Please keep in mind, our courses are tailor made based on the age and ability of individuals, or groups booked.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- apply principles of ‘flourishing’ to build your confidence, self-esteem and resilience
- track your thoughts and feelings
- reshape your pessimistic thinking habits
- boost your mood by focusing on your strengths,
- challenge automatic negative thoughts, using five simple steps
- make your self-talk more supportive and positive
- use self-coaching questions to move from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- build your resilience using mindfulness techniques
5 hours, including breaks.
Classes can be held on school/office site or at an agreed location convenient for the participants.
Materials & Tools
All materials and tools are provided. However, participants are also welcome to bring their own tools.
Depending on the participants age and abilities. Can be offered 1:1.
- please bring lunch/dinner and snacks
$217.40 inc. GST
This course is NDIS approved, so NDIS funding can be used.
Want more information or to book this course?
Simply call us on 1300 885 493 or email email@example.com.