Join our HappinessFirst team
Minimum requirements for HappinessFirst staff, volunteers or placement.
Complete our Employee Details Form – here
Email a copy of the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach to one email the following items. (We ONLY accept pdf format).
- Your resume, including 3 references
- Provide 100 Points of ID – Visit this site to check the combination of details required – https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/proof-identity-licence-applications
- VICTORIAN Working With Children evidence – To apply for a check visit https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/
- Current First Aid & CPR qualifications – First Aid (HLTAID011) and CPR (HLTAID009)
- NDIS Screening Check – Advise us of your Workers Screening ID and /or Application Number if you have it or apply immediately on the Link https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/national-disability-insurance-scheme
- NDIS Module Completion Certificate – Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality Safety and You’ (If you haven’t got a current certificate, please complete this unit https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course )
- NDIS Induction Modules – (https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/ndis-induction-modules)
- Infectious Diseases Module Completion Certificate (If you haven’t got a current certificate, please complete this unit https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-infection-control-training )
- A copy of your comprehensive car insurance Certificate (as you may drive participants around if this is required)
- A copy of your current qualifications
- If currently studying a copy of the most recent transcript.