HappinessFirst – Support provides Dietician Consultation and Diet Plan Development. We provide individual advice to participants on managing their diet for health and wellbeing due to the impact of their disability.
Our Dietitians work with children, youth, adults and carers/family members of participants to:
- manage eating behaviours
- outline specific dietary and nutrient needs
- provide guidance on weight management
- support modelling and creating positive social settings for meals
- reduce imbalances that may result in constipation, growth delay, deficiencies allergies and intolerances
- learn how your body works and improve your relationship with food/body
Our Dietitians will work with you in order to achieve a healthy diet that enables you to live your best life. Once a diet plan is confirmed we can partner with our local chief and actually teach you how to shop, prep and cook meals.
Want more information or to make an appointment?
If you would like more information call us on 1300 885 493 or email email@example.com to discuss your situation and how we can help you.