At HappinessFirst key goal is to support, guide and teach you the specific skills you need in the most effective way, in order for you to start becoming more independent.
Participant-Centred tailored program to achieve greater independence
- Our programs are participant-centred; so that means programs are completely tailored and designed to meet your specific goals and needs, keeping in mind your age and abilities.
- HappinessFirst programs can be designed to be delivered daily, weekly, fortnightly or even during school holidays.
- Participants have an opportunity to get-out-of-the-house and engage with the community while still learning life skills and having fun! Or we can run programs from your home or local community centre too.
- These are some of the areas we have supported participants with;
- Household & Yard/Gardening tasks
- Literacy, numeracy, money & budgeting skills
- Food – Preparing a healthy weekly menu, shopping for groceries & cooking
- Improving & developing of communication & engagement skills – Connecting with people, relationships, friendships
- Work on building resilience, self-esteem & confidence
- Develop behavioural & social interaction challenges
- Learn to control anger, anxiety or frustration
- Eating out, building confidence while exploring the Mornington Peninsula
- Visiting local community centres & participating in activities
- Transition Skills – graduating from primary to secondary schooling or what’s after secondary education
- Job/Work readiness skills and support to successfully engage in employment
- But remember our programs are completely DESIGNED for YOU so tells us what you wish to achieve and we will design a program around it.
Fill out our online form (takes 3-5min.) and we will contact you directly to discuss possible programs, locations, durations/times and most importantly WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE.
You can also call us on 1300 885 493 or email email@example.com to discuss your situation and how we can help you.